Pages

Friday, March 2, 2018

Another Destructive Storm




Last night, we had another destructive storm batter our area.  This morning, I walked through our neighborhood, assessing the damage.  My heart broke as I saw the need.  While looking at one house, people from another house came asking for help.  I went from house to house until I realized the need was too large.  The storms have effected many people.    


As of today, we have assisted with 19 roofs.  We have spent all the money we have in Liberia, buying roofing supplies.  Today, I told people that the only thing I could give them was my prayers.  I promised them that I would post pictures on my blog and ask people from America to help.  They told me, “God will make a way.”  If you are interested in helping, please send me an email letting me know your intent.  My email address is don@hopeforhome.org.  You can donate online at liberiacalls.blogspot.com or by sending checks to:

Hope for Home Ministries
P.O. Box 393
Troy, OH 45373















No comments:

Post a Comment