Pages

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Hello!

Christian’s Update:
Hi Friends and Family,

I miss you all.  It is fun here.  One of our greatest treats here is apples and almost like chip-o-hoy cookies.  Two days ago me and Dad went to find oil for the soap business.  The view at the plantation was beautiful but we hit a lot of pot holes that threw my back in pain.  We have learned that Jessie is a very expensive monkey.  She will take the money out of our money container and eat it.  Jessie loves rice.  At first, she would not eat rice.  It is so funny that at one time she hated rice but now she loves it.  When we put rice in front of her she talks happy monkey language.  Sometimes she has a high pitched laugh that is really cute.  There is a fruit like thing that grows on a tree that is called bush cola.  It is pinkish red.  It is really bumpy on the outside.  It is Jessie’s 2nd favorite food.  Her first is rice.  Sometimes we will take the bush cola and put it in different places in the tree.  Jessie will then climb the tree and start eating.  It is fun to watch her climb.  Jessie is a real cuddle bug.  Jessie is a nice monkey but sometimes she bites.  I’ve been learning French and typing.  They are fun.  I can’t wait until I capture the castle on typer island.  I am hoping that when we go to refugee camps that we can understand what they are speaking and not need interpreters.  They speak French.  There is a baby boy whose legs are bowed in and the mother doesn’t want the child so we are trying to find a place where it can live.  The print shop came.  I am really thankful because it prints a whole bunch of stuff.  Our friend Lee came and showed us how to use the print shop.  I love you all.
Ovra - French for goodbye.
Christian

Grace’s Update:

Hi, God gave us a beautiful chimpanzee named Jessie.  She wears cloths.  She is very fun for our family.  Africa is so fun.  Yesterday, when I was on the motorbike coming back home, I was thinking to myself that I am blessed because God has been really good to us.   I used to think that being poor would not be fun.  I thought being rich would be fun.  I have learned that being poor is fun because God has brought the whole world to me.  I went to England.  I went to Liberia Africa.  I have fun playing games.  Our dog puppy got 7 pups but one died because a motorbike ran on it.  The other 6 have been pretty healthy.  We have a runt.  It is still alive.  We have one runt, we have 5 boys, and 1 girl which is black. 
Love, Grace


Tommy’s Update:

Hi, Tommy is here.  I love you all really, really, really much.  I can’t wait to see you.  I really love you.  Puppy got pups.  We got 7 but one of them died so now we have 6.  We got a chimpanzee.  I can’t wait to see you.  I love you all really, really, really much.  Bye.
From Tommy Boy






Don’s Update

A while back we got a Chimpanzee.  We also have a dog named Hope.  Hope has a really low bark that scares everyone who comes.  I love Puppy.  She has 6 baby dogs.  We had 7 but one got hit by a motorbike and died.  Once a stranger dog came on the property and tried to kill the pups but of course our dogs scared them away.  We hope that the pups will grow up and be big.  It is fun to have pups.  They are so cute.  Our friend Augustine has a monkey too.  It is really a small monkey compared to our Chimpanzee.  Tommy has a lot of ducks.  Our farms are getting big.  Christian bought a chicken.  It laid its eggs in our coal pot on our back porch.  Junior has a bird trap that is like the traps we have in the bush.  My toe hurts. 
Love Don




No comments:

Post a Comment