Pages

Monday, February 17, 2014

Tommy's Duck Farming Update



This is my duck farming blog.  I have 4 ducks.  One of my ducks passed away.  If that one would not have passed away I would have 5 ducks.  That was a sad day when it passed away.  It got sick with something and would not eat anything and it died.  I love you all.  I have a white duck and black ducks.  All my ducks, I really like.  

Dad: What do you like to do with your ducks?  
Tommy: Pet them, catch them, hold them, and feed them

Dad: Have you taught them any new tricks.  
Tommy: We haven’t taught them any new tricks but they eat apples, bananas, rice, and grass.  That is all we tried so far.  So how has your day been?  I sure hope you are going to like my duck farming blog.  

Dad: What is the neatest thing about being a duck farmer.  
Tommy: The neatest thing is to see how they react.  When I hold them, they do not want to open their mouths.  When I try to get their mouths open, they will not open them.

Dad: What surprised you the most about being a duck farmer.  
Tommy: That I got to get close to ducklings.  Ducklings walk in a line behind their mother.  I haven’t gotten ducklings but my friend Marry has.  I have one boy duck and three girls.  Duck farming is a really fun thing.  If I wasn’t here, I never would have been a duck farmer.  Welcome to Tommy’s duck farming blog.

Dad: Will you eat your ducks.  
Tommy: I am not going to eat them but I sure do enjoy having them as a pet.

Being a duck farmer, you have to spend your money to buy them.  The cheapest price I have found is 250LD.  LD is not as good as USD.  I love you!  Good bye.  This is Tommy’s duck farming blog.  

From Tommy.

P.S. I also started a cat farm.  Later, I will tell you about it.


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for telling us about your ducks! We love the photos and are eager to hear about your cats! Nancy and Roger from Fairview Missionary Church.

    ReplyDelete